The Love of Catherine

Looking into the world of relationships

If only

Filed under: Uncategorized — ckim90 at 8:35 pm on Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The rain fell down on m head as I jumped around in the muddy puddles in my new rain boots. Even if people shook their heads at me as they walked down the street under the protection of their umbrellas, I could care less because I was unique just like my grandmother always told me.

Not until I saw you pullĀ into the driveway of the house next door, did I really begin to care what others thought of me. The way you stared out the window at me was enough to make me go crying into my house. I have never been so embarassed.

Since that day, I always cringed at your gaze. Even if I was right, I couldn’t help but feel that everything you said and did was always just. You and I were always opposites.

I couldn’t hide my shock when I first saw you coming into my classroom holding my favorite teacher’s hand. I never would have guessed that you would end up coming to my school but my class? If only you didn’t move into my neighborhood. If only you didn’t come to my school. All these if onlys continuously pop up in my head these days.

If only…

20

michelle

November 15, 2011 @ 5:02 PM

IF ONLY. I want to see where this goes.

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.